1. Log In to Compass
2. Add Members
- Click Membership on the left side
- Click Sub Members at the top of the screen.
- Click on +Add Sub-Member to add a member.
3. Register members for FLC
- Click Conference Mgt, and the regional FLC will show
- Click the expand arrow in the top right corner of the FLC info box (it’s a little hard to find)
- Under Current Registrations, click on +Add Session. Select the Member Registration level, and press the Select button
- Click on +Add Attendee. Add members one by one.
You’ll be able to select the meal option for each student as you register them, too.
4. Register yourself and chaperones
Click the Volunteers tab, and click +Add Volunteer to register all advisors and chaperones
5. Review registrations
Click Attendee List from the tabs, and press reload to get the latest information. You can also select and Manage individual attendees to update their meal options.