1. Log in to your Compass account
2. On the left, click Membership
3. Click Conference Mgt on the top of the new screen
4. Click the expand arrow in the top right corner of the box with your conference name
5. Select +Add Session for each event you want to register students in. You can either select sessions individually by clicking the session name and then pressing select, and repeating; or you can add all sessions for your region’s conference at once by clicking on Select All. (see pic 2)
Note: You can add events all at once at the start, or just add them when you come to a student who wishes to compete in it; it’s up to you!
6. To register a student for an individual event, select the event name and click +Add Attendee. Select the member name to add them to the list.
Note: Be sure to choose on SubMembers, not adhocmembers; a future update will make it so only SubMembers can be registered for WRCs (since these are members whose dues have been received by the national office)
7. To register students for team events, select the event name and click +Add Group and enter the group name in the format of Team1 , Team2 , etc. Then, click the group name to add members to the group in the same fashion that you added members to individual events above.
Note: Group names must be in the format above. Anything outside of that will not work with our other systems and students will not be eligible to compete